The commitment to BIM in Construcía Instalaciones allows us to have a perspective where our technicians can assess different options before starting to build. BIM allows us to:
- The prefabrication of different elements, such as electrical trays, ducts and pipes, reducing assembly times on site.
- The control of the construction processes by means of laser scanners, speeding up the obtaining of the works final documentation.
- Reducing errors by automating modelling tasks and using the manufacturer’s integrated content..
- Obtaining more accurate and coherent construction documents.
- Controlling completion times.